Last Edit: 24/06/2022
1. voicecomposer.com website belongs to Rolaxit Innovation S.R.L, a company that undertakes to ensure the processing of personal data in accordance with the principles established by the legislation in force (Regulation no. 679 of 27 April 2016, also known as GDPR).
2. The personal data processing policy applies to all users of voicecomposer,com site, regardless of the services used and the way of access.
4. For the purposes of applicable data protection laws, Rolaxit Innovation. is the "data operator". This means that Rolaxit Innovation sets out the purposes for which and how your data is processed.
5. Accessing the site and using Rolaxit Innovation service, you agree to the processing of personal data in accordance with the points below.
6. voicecomposer.com is a secure site and collects data only with Visitor Acceptance in the sections: Free Trial, Client Account. The requested data are of the "business contact" type (First name Last name, email address, telephone).
7. RolaxIT Innovation processes personal data for the following purposes:
a. Sending responses to requests received through the contact page
b. Conducting Scriptoman demo sessions
c. Commercial use of Rolaxit Innovation service 8. By completing the fields "name", "e-mail" and "telephone", the user gives his express consent, within the limits of the legislation in force, that his data be used to access and send the requested information, by e-mail or telephone.
a. Send email with unsubscribe request to email@example.com
b. Phone +40 722.209.868
9. Rolaxit Innovation undertakes not to transfer personal data to other beneficiaries, except public authorities and judicial bodies (in accordance with legal requirements) in order to fulfill its legal obligations.
10. According to the GDPR rules, the visitor / user has the right to request the deletion of this data from the database if the storage of his personal data has no legal / contractual basis.
11. Voiceover application, site content, articles, texts, images, etc. belong exclusively to RolaxIT Innovation S.R.L and are protected by copyright laws both in Romania and in other countries. Published content may not be used, copied, or republished, in whole or in part, without the express consent of the company.
12. voicecomposer.com website collects anonymous data based on cookies. For more information about cookies go to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie
We may collect the following data, which includes personal data, from you:
2. Contact information such as email addresses and phone numbers
3. demographic information, such as zip code, preferences, and interests
4. IP address (collected automatically)
5. web browser type and version (automatically collected)
6. operating system (automatically collected)
7. physical address
8. usage data on how you use our website
9. recording your correspondence with us
1. the data is provided to us by you
2. data are received from other sources
3. data is collected automatically.
1. when you contact us through the website, telephone, mail, e-mail, or any other means
2. when you register with us and set up an account to use our services
3. when your complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not required to answer them)
4. when you use our services
Rolaxit Innovation will receive data about you from the following third parties:
2. Google Analytics
4. Type of type
5. YouTube API *
As you access the website, we will collect your data automatically, for example:
1. We automatically collect some information about your site visit. This information helps us to improve the content and navigation of the website and includes your IP address, date, times and how often you access the website and how you use and interact with its content.
2. We will collect your data automatically through cookies, in accordance with the cookie settings in your browser. For more information about cookies and how we use them on the site, see the section below entitled " Cookies”.
1. our employees, agents and / or professional advisers - For marketing actions (such as newsletters or marketing emails for the services we provide, which we believe will interest you)
2. third-party payment providers that process payments made on the site - to allow third-party payment providers to process user payments and refunds RolaxIT Innovation has complied with data protection rules and has implemented reasonable measures to secure access to data.
We use technical and organizational measures to protect your data through
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a unique username for you.
- Access your partners, through Invite, have individual accounts protected by passwords.
- We store your data on secure servers.
Technical and organizational measures shall include measures to resolve any suspicion of data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your data, please inform us immediately by contacting us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Even if we delete your data, it may persist on backup or archive media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
2. We may also disclose the data of a potential buyer of our business or any part of it.
3. In the above cases, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy is protected.