Voicemaker allows you to redistribute your generated audio files even after your subscription expires.
VoiceComposer is an online text to speech converter website. We use Neural TTS (NTTS) & Standered TTS engines, behind we use Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML) which enables us to push the limits and convert text into a very human like AI-speaking voices.
1. Go to voicecomposer.com - Where you select AI Engine - Standard TTS or Neural TTS. (Neural TTS produces the most natural and human-like text-to-speech voices possible.) (In the example: we selected standard AI engine).
2. Type your text you want to convert to speech.
3. Note: We added brake of 0.2s for every new line. Example: Welcome to Voicecomposer!
4.Choose your preferred language and voice. We currently have about 700+ voices and 60 supported languages.
5. Next, click on "Convert to Speech" (Yellow Button), magically you will hear the sound of your text.
6. You can also download that speech in mp3 file for free.
7. For advanced settings, you can edit voice speed, pitch tuning, add voice effects and audio settings - audio format and sample rate.
8. Thank you very much, you are now an expert in using VoiceComposer website, If you have any questions please contact us.
9. We will add detailed tutorial on How to use - SSML and Advanced Features of VoiceComposer, very soon.
Below are a set of questions and answers regarding the features of the application.
Feel free to contact us if you don't find the answer to your question in our FAQs
Read our blog and learn more.